Monday 13 May 2013

My looks for italian brand OVS


Recently I've received an invitation to create several looks for italian fashion brand OVS in one of its shops in Kiev. it also was some kind of acquaintance with the label for me, cause it is pretty new in ukrainian market, but now I can say that there's plenty of stuff that I liked and the prices are more than afordable. this made me some 'difficulties' with the picking-up process, the quantity of clothes made my dressing room a mess and I had to spend a lot of time chosing from the pieces to complete my 4 looks. but hopefully I've made it, what do yoiu think?))

Совсем недавно итальянский бренд OVS пригласил в гости в один из киевских магазинов, и поставил передо мной простую на первый взгляд задачу - придумать себе несколько луков из  весенне-летней коллекции. так как марка достаточно новая для украинского рынка (да и я с ней знакомилась впервые), было приятно обнаружить немалое количество понравившихся мне вещей, и все по очень доступным ценам. отсюда и появились "трудности" поместить всю набранную одежду в примерочной, а потом и выбрать нужную для 4 абсолютно разных образов. но я вроде справилась, как думаете?))




And so, look 1

 Итак, образ 1


Look 2

 Образ 2


Look 3

Образ 3


Look 4

Образ 4


And here's the 'crazy house' in the dressing room)

 А вот и "дурдом" в примерочной)

Instagram @ daria_belinska


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...