Monday 20 August 2012

Look of the day: vintage blazer


So here's my mom's vintage blazer that I've been wearing for the second time (the first one was HERE), now giving it a more sporty look. paired with my favourite Creative Recreation sneakers I guess it was a perfect outfit for a walk in the old city. as you've may guessed it's not that hot in Kyiv right now, so I feel a bit uncretain wearing jeans cause for the last 3 monthes it was almost only dresses and shorts for me. probs I need some more summer)) 

Собираясь на вечернюю прогулку по старому центру города, конечно же хотелось надеть что-то поудобней, но в то же время и не очень спортивное, так первым на ум пришел мамин винтажный блейзер, с которым я экспериментировала всего лишь один раз (можно посмотреть ЗДЕСЬ), а подходящими напарниками ему послужили мои любимые кеды Creative Recreation. вот только, признаться честно, после 3-х месяцев сплошных платьев и шорт как-то непривычно расхаживать летом в джинсах, но что поделать, природа диктует свои правила))













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...